miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

The end

In this essay i'll try to talk about learning english at university. All we know english increases our proffesional perspectives, but sometimes, we didn't do something to work on it. In this text i will make a reflection about my experience in this class. I want you know what is the most difficult things i have to, and what i recommend you.


This year i've start the english course, in level 3, pre intermediate. That was a very difficult term, because i have to be compatible with the television classes, than demands me a big time. Anyway, the class helps me to get back my english level, because i didn't practice grammar, telling and speaking al least for three years. This second term i've continue in level intermediate, learning grammar, vocabulary and blog writting.


Working in blogs was very good, because it helps me to apply gramar and make a style of english writting. But sometimes, i was bored of being in front of the screen, with my hands on the keyboard. But i knew it was for good. In the begining, it was not easy. I have to wrote about people i admire, the vacations, festivities, technology, friends and more. But each weak i was increasing my vocabulary and fluency of writing.

It really helps me to enjoy the learning of english, especially when i tried to write without translating. It was very good. I think it has many advantages. Telling stories is allways a good way to increasing the grammar, wording and phrasing. That's the way the journalist teachers use to helps us improve our style and, in my opinion, it works very good in this class.


So, i think it's not enough. I think it will be better if we do more activities of speaking too. The same we do in blogs, we could do it in the class, speaking in a circle, trading oppinions and visions of the world. I think It could be a good way to meet to the classmates of other grades or career and, of course, learn together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario