lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

My first term: academic life

The first term of 2010 was exhausting in the University. But I learned many things. First, I’ve learnt to work for television. I’ve had to do news, to speak in front to the camera (with many people disturbing me), and I’ve had to do a TV program with my classmates. That was a talk show with week’s news. It was a big work, because we had to do the news, make the set, lights and decoration design, and we had to operate the cameras and switch control too. Personally, I was the producer, so I had to keep everything was ok, in the time we have been estimated. Fortunately, the TV program was realized, and we had a good mark and comments.

I had to take classes of multimedia journalism, of communication in organizations, investigation methodology, Communication theory, and English classes too.

It was not easily, because I had to work making news for a radio station, and many times I had to make it in 45 minutes! It means call and takes at least two comments of politicians, academicians or NGO’s people; write the text, record it, make a mix of my phrase and the words of my interviewers, and send It to my producer by email. It’s like a marathon, but I like it so much.

I have new classes and things to do this term, but I hope everything will be ok. I had no time to make sports, but now i'm recovering the time i've lost.

6 comentarios:

  1. Pablo:
    Definitely your life the last term was very agitated, I undrestand because I was the same subjects and I finish very tired.
    Good luck in this semester!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pablo! You are a real addicted to work, man! Well, you are great.
    Remember life doesn't equal to work, ok?
    Kisses


    Paia.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want that subject! television... but I still have to wait a few time :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Pablo!
    I'm a little scared with your post because the next term I most to do all these things :Z I hope everything will be ok for me, just like you.

    See U! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That sounds like a very busy semester!

    Congratulations on it, Pablo!

    Great post, also ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Pablo.

    Really your semester was very stressful,because Radio and Television are subjec demandingt. I wait this semester you can rest.

    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar