jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

The best piece of technology!






Obviously, my favorite piece of technology is the cell phone. Nothing can be compared with it. It’s simple to use: you open it (it’s a clamshell model), dial the number of the person you want to connect, and press the green key. That’s it!

I use it everyday, every time I can.

I got my first mobile when i was 15 years old. My parents were given me as a Christmas gift. It was bigger and heavier, it has a green screen, and sounds like a xylophone, but i loved it. I had it during two years, until two boys robed it to me.

I have had different kinds of cell phones. There was simple, no much expensive, but so much useful. Now I have a Samsumg model, with camera, voice recorder and mp3 player. Oh, I forget it: i have many minutes to speak too. Everything that a journalist could to need. That’s why i like it.

It’s difficult thinking my life without it, but I think I can do it. I could use the Public Phone, or go directly my friend’s house, and I could use my CD player. But I really prefer to have all in one piece, and this is my cell phone.

2 comentarios:

  1. I love your cellphone! Is All-In-One, so useful.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is very beaty your cellphone, but sometimes I preffer to be disconnect

    ResponderEliminar