jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

The day of the earthquake

I've just arrived to Pichilemu beach. I were with my mom, dad and my uncle Paulina. This night i was joined with my fried Ignacio, who stayed on the beach too.
In the night we were walking to the center and looking a place to go party. But, finally, we decided to go home.

We buy some drinks and go to the house's terrace. My parents go to sleep and me, Paulina e Ignacio stayed drinking, talking and looking the beatiful moon on the sky. Suddenly, the ground stars to move. We were taking aur arms and try to calm down together. This is a earthquake, we thought. Yes it is.

When the earthquake ends, we took the bags, the drinks, foods and we go to Cerro La Cruz, the security zone of Pichilemu. Away of the beach, away of the tsunami risk.

The hill was full of people, all scared. We've go to the Igancio's uncle, because he has a house on the top hill. The house was full of people too. But all toghether, we waited for it gets light.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario