jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Hi, welcome!

Hello,my name is Pablo Cádiz Pozo and i'm 21 years old. I come from Rengo, VI Region but actually i'm living in Santiago, because i study Journalism in this city.

I like the lemon pie, chocolates and vegetables. My favourite food is charquicán and my grunny's cazuela. I love the chilean food!

I like to listenin music, as Alanis Morissette, Pearl Jam, R.E.M, The Cranberries, Ana Tijoux, and more. I like to sit down on the couch and listening for hours. I like to go to the cinema and de theatre too.

When i got time, i like to go runnig. I believe in the complement of body and soul.

In this time, i'm learning English with my classmates of the university. We are in level 3, Preintermediatte, but i hope we will better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario